This site is for medical and nursing professionals involved in education and training.
Over the years as a medical educator, I’ve learned some better ways to provide professional training.
I’d like to share the things I’ve learned.
Medical and Nursing Professionals: Register Here
Already registered? Login Here
I’m an OBGYN, and some of this material has that focus. But most of it is applicable to any educational setting in medicine, nursing, and our affiliated professions.
As you will see from reviewing this site, I didn’t get everything right, particularly the first time I tried it. But I got a lot of things right, and I’m hoping you’ll benefit from reading about both categories of my experiences.
I’ve restricted access to this site, limiting it to medical and nursing professionals.
With your free registration, you gain full access to:
- Exclusive medical training videos not available to the general public.
- Step-by-step “how to do it” videos and instructions on creating your own medical education content, including insights on shooting video, recording audio, and editing.
- “Behind the scenes” demonstrations of various training materials and the decisions (right and wrong) that went into them.
- Complete medical simulation modules that you are free to try out and use.
- OSCE stations and Resident training simulations
- Explanations of the science behind how students best learn off screens. This will change your educational approach forever.
- Medical Simulation equipment reviews. What works well and what doesn’t.
- The Monthly Newsletter, which keeps you up to date on the latest educational additions to this site and all the other Brookside Associates sites. This will be emailed to you for a quick glance, so you don’t have to keep coming back to the site to check for new material.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope to have more for you to look at very soon.
Mike. Hughey, MD